Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules:
- In children under 14 years
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- If foil seal over tablets is broken
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have liver or bowel problems
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product: Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
The information on the page relating to use during pregnancy was previously incomplete. The information above has been updated. Please always read the label and/or consult with your Healthcare Professional before using our products.